31/08/2008

We run this Show...

As officially & more or less publicly announced last week, I'm on holidays from 14th till 20th...

Under the influence of alcohol, Pinky, The Brain & Hélène (if memory serves me right) have volunteered to run the show on Thursday 18th ... details here when I have them, basic rules (i.e. prizes, starting time, location) apply, rest is up to the guest quiz masters & mistresses...

Better start making up your questions, and someone should bring a camcorder, I want pictures & videos!!!

Note to Guest QMs: You have until Thursday to make up your minds - if you want to back out, no problem, it's UEFA Cup night anyway. I just have to know what to put on the pub's website and what to prepare if you do run the show...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh oh... cette fois on est dos au mur alors... Ca promet!
A jeudi! Hélène

MaryKwizMiz said...

...faut observer et apprendre alors :)
à jeudi (apportez vos dictaphones :)